In-year Admissions

Pupils usually start school at the start of the school year in September. Sometimes your child will need to start or change school after this because: You move house, either within or into Birmingham, or you want your child to change schools for other reasons.

Details on how to make an in-year application can be found on the Birmingham City Council website:



Year 7 Admissions

Birmingham City Council, as the local authority, manages the schools admissions process. For full details of the admissions criteria and the process for application please visit the Birmingham City Council website: